Directions to Nissequogue Golf Club
21 Golf Club Road, Saint James, New York 11780
Phone (631) 584-7733 • Fax (631) 584-7125
From The Long Island Expressway
- LIE to Exit 53 Sagtikos Pkwy. North (also called
Sunken Meadow Pkwy.), to Rte. 25 East (Jericho Tpke.)
- Proceed 4.4 miles, turn left (at light on top of hill) onto Edgewood Ave.
- Proceed 1.0 miles, turn left onto Nissequogue Rd.
- Proceed 0.9 miles, turn right onto Old Mill Rd.
- Proceed 1.3 miles to Stop Sign, turn left onto Moriches Rd.
- Proceed 0.6 miles to Club on right just before shield designating Village Hall, Town Police.
Dress Code and Cell Phone Usage Policy
When visiting Nissequogue Golf Club, please be advised of the following guidelines:
- Collared shirts for gentlemen are required at all times.
- Denim, cargo and patch pocket pants are not permitted on Club grounds, as well as tee shirts, sweat shirts, sweat suits, short shorts, cut-off shorts, running shorts, bathing suits, or tank or halter tops.
- The use of cell phones or electronic devices of any nature is not permitted in the Clubhouse, with the exception of the locker room or confines of a motor vehicle.
- Brief silent use of cellular devices on the eighteen holes of the golf course or at the sitting area between the tennis courts is discouraged, but is not prohibited, provided it does not disturb other players in the group or adversely affect the pace of play. Please do not cause friction within your playing group by violation of these rules.
- The use of cell phones is prohibited on Club premises with the exception of the confines of a motor vehicle and Club locker room facilities.